This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- A good practice on EU level to support the availability of traineeships in the digital sector and offer an avenue for gaining experience abroad.
- In 2018, the Luxembourg Chamber of Crafts and Trades launched the "eHandwierk" programme dedicated to the digital transformation of the craft industry.
- The Digital Learning Hub (DLH) hosts training courses in the field of IT (coding, cybersecurity, blockchain, design thinking) and offers an alternative pedagogy to a traditional school
- DESI is a composite index that summarises relevant indicators on Europe's digital performance and tracks EU Member States' progress.
- A yearly series of online and offline hackathons throughout Europe and beyond.
- Bringing coding and digital literacy closer to children and adults in Europe.
- Global impact through European innovation in technology and entrepreneurship.
- An EU-funded project to enhance the quality and development of students' digital skills.
- A pilot project on digital skills to support the employability of workers in Luxembourg.