This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- This is a skilling and upskilling initiative in Greece to train public sector employees on topics related to cloud technologies and digital literacy.
- The Mentoring Campus aims at improving mobility opportunities for adult education in ICT field.
- The initiative developed by the Greek Ministry of Education aims at enhancing the transversal skills and basic abilities of students, including digital skills, critical thinking, problem-solving ability and the ability to learn.
- A yearly series of online and offline hackathons throughout Europe and beyond.
- Bringing coding and digital literacy closer to children and adults in Europe.
- An EU-funded project to enhance the quality and development of students' digital skills.
- A good practice on EU level to support the availability of traineeships in the digital sector and offer an avenue for gaining experience abroad.
- A programme that tackles youth unemployment through digital skills, software and marketing training workshops.