This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- The DISC project involves 5 partners from Finland, Italy, Spain, Belgium and Slovenia in offering digital skills training for people from migrant backgrounds.
- The Creative Audiovisual Lab for the Promotion of Critical Thinking and Media Literacy is a cross-border project, running in 6 European countries: Croatia, Belgium, Spain, Greece, Lithuania, and Italy. Funded by Erasmus+ and coordinated by ALL...
- In June 2022, 53 young women graduated from the Women4IT training program in Latvia, which promotes digital work and career support in tech areas.
- More than 40 project participants from all over Latvia have started to develop project ideas in parallel with blended learning, in cooperation with trainers and tutors.
- An EU-funded project to enhance the quality and development of students' digital skills.
- A good practice on EU level to support the availability of traineeships in the digital sector and offer an avenue for gaining experience abroad.