This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
Discover more suggestions
- More than 40 project participants from all over Latvia have started to develop project ideas in parallel with blended learning, in cooperation with trainers and tutors.
- In 2018, Bulgaria successfully replicated a good practice implemented in Latvia, in which libraries lend a hand to private businesses, taking on the role of educational centres for modern digital knowledge and skills for employees in SMEs.
- А roundtable discussion "The Digital Road to Rehabilitation and Development of SMEs" was held in June 2021 in Sofia to outline the opportunities and obstacles to the digitalisation of small and medium-sized enterprises in the context of and after the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The Mentoring Campus aims at improving mobility opportunities for adult education in ICT field.
- DESI is a composite index that summarises relevant indicators on Europe's digital performance and tracks EU Member States' progress.
- A good practice on EU level to support the availability of traineeships in the digital sector and offer an avenue for gaining experience abroad.