This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- In June 2022, 53 young women graduated from the Women4IT training program, under which young women had the opportunity to learn one of the eight jobs profiles of digital work and to receive career development support.
- More than 40 project participants from all over Latvia have started to develop project ideas in parallel with blended learning, in cooperation with trainers and tutors.
- In 2018, Bulgaria successfully replicated a good practice implemented in Latvia, in which libraries lend a hand to private businesses, taking on the role of educational centres for modern digital knowledge and skills for employees in SMEs.
- The Liepaja TechGirls Community has been launched with the aim to educate and inspire contemporary women in and around Liepaja to discover the IT sector and the career opportunities it provides.
- The comprehensive communication and training programme to inform and encourage Latvian society to use online services and e-signature.
- A yearly series of online and offline hackathons throughout Europe and beyond.
- A Latvian initiative dedicated to assessing SMEs' digital maturity across ten business dimensions.