This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- How do seniors learn digital skills in the Nordic and Baltic countries? The Nordplus project explores best practices in 4 EU countries: Finland, Sweden, Norway and Lithuania.
- The Creative Audiovisual Lab for the Promotion of Critical Thinking and Media Literacy is a cross-border project, running in 6 European countries: Croatia, Belgium, Spain, Greece, Lithuania, and Italy. Funded by Erasmus+ and coordinated by ALL...
- A initiative coordinated by Denmark that ran in 6 EU countries with OERs for women from immigrant backgrounds.
- A digital catalogue for people over the age of 50, developed by 6 partners in adult education from all over Europe.
- In June 2022, 53 young women graduated from the Women4IT training program in Latvia, which promotes digital work and career support in tech areas.
- The hackathons in Lithuania brought together almost 200 young people from all over the country to develop and implement creative ideas on key societal challenges.
- The Women4IT project runs in 9 EU countries and in Lithuania a key focus of the programme is enhancing women's employability. A wide range of training and resources on IT aim to encourage more women to embark on careers in technology.
- DESI is a composite index that summarises relevant indicators on Europe's digital performance and tracks EU Member States' progress.
- A yearly series of online and offline hackathons throughout Europe and beyond.
- A Latvian initiative dedicated to assessing SMEs' digital maturity across ten business dimensions.