This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
Discover more suggestions
- The Digital Maturity Assessment tool is designed for entrepreneurs seeking support from the European Digital Innovation Hub (EDIH) to implement their enterprise’s existing or planned processes.
- Digital skills for distance higher education In recent years, the need to improve the quality of higher education programs and meet learners’ needs, overcoming spatial barriers, has boosted the uptake of digital technologies. (OECD, 2019; EU, 2019)
- About the project The “Digital Centre of Slovenia” project , which took place during Slovenia’s Presidency of the Council of the European Union in 2021 , represents an excellent example of good practice in promoting digital transformation, innovation
- Teach for future offered innovative learning experiences to over 500 adults in Romania, Bulgaria and Greece on the integration in career of 3 themes (ICT, Management of Innovation & Network Collaboration, and Entrepreneurship & Leadership), with beneficial effects on their professional development.
- DigiLernsicher is a nationally funded project in Austria aiming at introducing extended reality technologies, particularly virtual reality (VR), into vocational education and training. The project's primary focus lies in empowering electrician apprentices with essential digital skills using a specially developed VR apps. By conducting design fiction workshops involving trainers and trainees, VR learning scenarios were identified.