This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- The Estonian IT Academy is a cooperation programme between the government, universities, vocational schools and information and communication technology entrepreneurs.
- The Bootcamps are an annual training opportunity for skilling, upskilling and reskilling organised by the Maltese National Coalition, the eSkills Malta Foundation.
- The Creative Audiovisual Lab for the Promotion of Critical Thinking and Media Literacy is a cross-border project, running in 6 European countries: Croatia, Belgium, Spain, Greece, Lithuania, and Italy. Funded by Erasmus+ and coordinated by ALL...
- The Portuguese programme aims to improve the digital literacy and equip 1 million adults throughout the country with basic digital skills.
- In June 2022, 53 young women graduated from the Women4IT training program, under which young women had the opportunity to learn one of the eight jobs profiles of digital work and to receive career development support.
- More than 40 project participants from all over Latvia have started to develop project ideas in parallel with blended learning, in cooperation with trainers and tutors.
- In 2018, Bulgaria successfully replicated a good practice implemented in Latvia, in which libraries lend a hand to private businesses, taking on the role of educational centres for modern digital knowledge and skills for employees in SMEs.
- On the one hand the Hungarian programme financially supports and ensures that students receive hands-on training from key market players and finish their IT studies, while hosts are trained to be good mentors.
- The Maltese National Coalition has implemented a set of activities to support more women to become ICT specialists.
- “Code your future!” is a comprehensive programme consisting of several initiatives, contributing to support the labour market in the IT field in Hungary. The trainers' pool initiative focuses on providing state of art knowledge for university...