This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- Rails girls is a two-day free workshop that targets women with little to no experience in the field of programming and technology. The goals of the program are to expose as many women as possible into a largely male-dominated industries. The project...
- The Skillful Tutors of Adults’ and Aging Population’s Digital Competences to Lapland (OdigO) Project promotes media literacy for all in Finland, with a focus on seniors.
- The DISC project involves 5 partners from Finland, Italy, Spain, Belgium and Slovenia in offering digital skills training for people from migrant backgrounds.
- iDecide is a project of the Cypriot Ministry of Education & Culture that supports better decision-making in digital education.
- How do seniors learn digital skills in the Nordic and Baltic countries? The Nordplus project explores best practices in 4 EU countries: Finland, Sweden, Norway and Lithuania.
- The Creative Audiovisual Lab for the Promotion of Critical Thinking and Media Literacy is a cross-border project, running in 6 European countries: Croatia, Belgium, Spain, Greece, Lithuania, and Italy. Funded by Erasmus+ and coordinated by ALL...
- A initiative coordinated by Denmark that ran in 6 EU countries with OERs for women from immigrant backgrounds.
- “A Chance – New Opportunities for Adults” is a Polish project by the Foundation for the Development of the Education System in partnership with the Educational Research Institute. The project’s aims and actions are in line with the Council...
- The Portuguese programme aims to improve the digital literacy and equip 1 million adults throughout the country with basic digital skills.
- A digital catalogue for people over the age of 50, developed by 6 partners in adult education from all over Europe.