This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- The Skillful Tutors of Adults’ and Aging Population’s Digital Competences to Lapland (OdigO) Project promotes media literacy for all in Finland, with a focus on seniors.
- The DISC project involves 5 partners from Finland, Italy, Spain, Belgium and Slovenia in offering digital skills training for people from migrant backgrounds.
- How do seniors learn digital skills in the Nordic and Baltic countries? The Nordplus project explores best practices in 4 EU countries: Finland, Sweden, Norway and Lithuania.
- DESI is a composite index that summarises relevant indicators on Europe's digital performance and tracks EU Member States' progress.
- A yearly series of online and offline hackathons throughout Europe and beyond.
- Bringing coding and digital literacy closer to children and adults in Europe.
- An EU-funded project to enhance the quality and development of students' digital skills.
- A good practice on EU level to support the availability of traineeships in the digital sector and offer an avenue for gaining experience abroad.