This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
Discover more suggestions
- Social Warning is a project that brings the topic of digital awareness to schools through a network of young volunteer trainers, all professionals who work with digital technologies on a daily basis. The aim is not to alarm or reassure, but to inform.
- An EU-funded project helping Europe's MSE's protect themselves against cyber incidents.
- Open the Box is a media and data literacy initiative for teachers and educators, promoting a scalable, measurable and effective educational format for tackling online disinformation through training, educational kits, and online challenges.
- An internal upskilling initiative for employees of the EULEN Group, that boosts digital culture and competences for all.
- Barcelona Digital Talent offers a range of free services to raise awareness, guide, train and connect emerging digital talents with businesses.
- The project enables women aged 18 to 29 from vulnerable social situations to increase their level of employability, by training in the digital sector and thus able to acquire and develop their digital skills, reducing the social gap and, above all
- The Digital Transformation for Inclusive Business Development Project II is designed to build resilience in small businesses in the city of Madrid in the most vulnerable neighbourhoods in order to address the devastating economic crisis caused by the
- DESI is a composite index that summarises relevant indicators on Europe's digital performance and tracks EU Member States' progress.