This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- A good practice on EU level to support the availability of traineeships in the digital sector and offer an avenue for gaining experience abroad.
- Global impact through European innovation in technology and entrepreneurship.
- The main discussion place for all things related to digital public services in Italy.
- Expert competence programmes by the Swedish Knowledge Foundation (KK stiftelsen).
- jobs of the future for a world to be invented.
- Free online education links for students at home in response to the COVID-19 schools' closures.
- Enabling digital frontrunners to grow in Denmark, Europe and beyond.