This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
Discover more suggestions
- The Fundación Secretariado Gitano (FSG) and the Spanish Red Cross (ECR) are recognised as bodies in the third sector, which have been developing employment programmes within the framework of the Structural Funds over the past 19 years, targeting those who have the greatest difficulty in accessing the labour market, belonging to vulnerable groups.
- About the Master's Programme The International Master’s Programme, IMVRP, focused on virtual reality, funded by the European Commission’s ERASMUS+ programme, aims to create a new profile of professionals able to combine advanced technical computing
- Solve for Tomorrow is a space for learning and introducing technology-based solutions to local problems. The program teaches cooperation, responsibility sharing, develops presentation skills and prepares young people to work with new technologies, in line with sustainable development goals.
- DigiLernsicher is a nationally funded project in Austria aiming at introducing extended reality technologies, particularly virtual reality (VR), into vocational education and training. The project's primary focus lies in empowering electrician apprentices with essential digital skills using a specially developed VR apps. By conducting design fiction workshops involving trainers and trainees, VR learning scenarios were identified.
- SparkDigiGirls aims to encourage girls to explore digital technologies such as AR (Augmented Reality), AI (Artificial Intelligence) and other technologies to come up with new and interesting ideas.
- Accessia is an innovative springboard that aims to getting people with disabilities who have difficulty accessing employment into work and improving the digital accessibility of online services.
- Context Learning to program at an early age is a vehicle for the development of 21st century cognitive and digital skills that must be acquired from an early age in order to adapt adequately to today's computerised society, such as Computational
- The programme aims to prepare the next generation of digital talents by including cloud computer training within the educational curriculum of ICT training in Andalusia, Spain.
- The MakerHUB by Technobel & overall project support innovation and experimentation with state-of-the-art technologies and get guidance by experts.
- An open-source toolbox for SMEs and VET providers, with guidance on a range of topics from tackling gender disparities within a company, to digitalising a product or service.