This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- Kursors.lv is one of the most used Latvian platforms when we talk about skills and digital technologies. Originally launched in February 2014 as a technology news portal in Latvia, the goal of Kursors.lv is to inform Latvian citizens on all key
- All Digital Week is an annual national digital skills awareness and engagement campaign in Latvia organized by LIKTA in cooperation with partners in the National Digital Skills Partnership.
- The Digital Maturity Assessment tool is designed for entrepreneurs seeking support from the European Digital Innovation Hub (EDIH) to implement their enterprise’s existing or planned processes.
- In 2018, Bulgaria successfully replicated a good practice implemented in Latvia, in which libraries lend a hand to private businesses, taking on the role of educational centres for modern digital knowledge and skills for employees in SMEs.
- DESI is a composite index that summarises relevant indicators on Europe's digital performance and tracks EU Member States' progress.
- Global impact through European innovation in technology and entrepreneurship.
- A good practice on EU level to support the availability of traineeships in the digital sector and offer an avenue for gaining experience abroad.