This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- The Fundación Secretariado Gitano (FSG) and the Spanish Red Cross (ECR) are recognised as bodies in the third sector, which have been developing employment programmes within the framework of the Structural Funds over the past 19 years, targeting those who have the greatest difficulty in accessing the labour market, belonging to vulnerable groups.
- Accessia is an innovative springboard that aims to getting people with disabilities who have difficulty accessing employment into work and improving the digital accessibility of online services.
- The programme aims to prepare the next generation of digital talents by including cloud computer training within the educational curriculum of ICT training in Andalusia, Spain.
- An internal upskilling initiative for employees of the EULEN Group, that boosts digital culture and competences for all.
- Barcelona Digital Talent offers a range of free services to raise awareness, guide, train and connect emerging digital talents with businesses.
- DESI is a composite index that summarises relevant indicators on Europe's digital performance and tracks EU Member States' progress.
- Global impact through European innovation in technology and entrepreneurship.
- A good practice on EU level to support the availability of traineeships in the digital sector and offer an avenue for gaining experience abroad.