This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- A good practice on EU level to support the availability of traineeships in the digital sector and offer an avenue for gaining experience abroad.
- An EU institutional initiative that promotes the sharing of good practices in cybersecurity and brings together a variety of stakeholders in an annual campaign.
- Global impact through European innovation in technology and entrepreneurship.
- Expert competence programmes by the Swedish Knowledge Foundation (KK stiftelsen).
- An information hub with resources and trainings for healthcare organisations.
- jobs of the future for a world to be invented.
- For diversity in the IT world and a higher level of digital proficiency for the new generation in the Czech Republic.