This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- Barcelona Digital Talent offers a range of free services to raise awareness, guide, train and connect emerging digital talents with businesses.
- The Bootcamps are an annual training opportunity for skilling, upskilling and reskilling organised by the Maltese National Coalition, the eSkills Malta Foundation.
- A MOOC platform in France with more than 15.000 courses, that aims to train the digital talents of the future and respond to the growing need for ICT professionals.
- An initiative by the Belgian government to address the gender gap in the ICT sector and encourage women and girls to embark on careers in tech and STEM.
- The Cyber Security Quiz raises awareness of relevant security issues on the internet, helps to reflect on one’s own behaviour on the internet and at the same time build up operational competences for everyday web use.
- The Women4IT project runs in 9 EU countries and in Lithuania a key focus of the programme is enhancing women's employability. A wide range of training and resources on IT aim to encourage more women to embark on careers in technology.
- The Digital Transformation for Inclusive Business Development Project II is designed to build resilience in small businesses in the city of Madrid in the most vulnerable neighbourhoods in order to address the devastating economic crisis caused by the...
- Upskilling courses and programmes on cybersecurity for professionals in the healthcare sector.
- Global impact through European innovation in technology and entrepreneurship.
- The main discussion place for all things related to digital public services in Italy.