This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
Discover more suggestions
- The MakerHUB by Technobel & overall project support innovation and experimentation with state-of-the-art technologies and get guidance by experts.
- Pix was founded in 2016 as a non-profit public organisation in France, which aims to improve digital literacy all over the world. Behind Pix stands a team of more than 70 international experts who work on digital skills and jobs in various areas. The
- An initiative by the Belgian government to address the gender gap in the ICT sector and encourage women and girls to embark on careers in tech and STEM.
- An internal upskilling initiative for employees of the EULEN Group, that boosts digital culture and competences for all.
- Barcelona Digital Talent offers a range of free services to raise awareness, guide, train and connect emerging digital talents with businesses.
- The Bootcamps are an annual training opportunity for skilling, upskilling and reskilling organised by the Maltese National Coalition, the eSkills Malta Foundation.
- The hackathons in Lithuania brought together almost 200 young people from all over the country to develop and implement creative ideas on key societal challenges.