This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- The initiative of National Academy for Digital Skills in Greece “Third e-age: Digital Empowerment of the Elderly", aims to tailor individual training and customized support to the elderly provided by Digital Assistants-Trainers, in order to perform basic digital tasks. The elderly get the opportunity to habituate to the use of their personal ICT equipment, to create and exchange information and data, to build capability to request and receive digital services and to enjoy communication and sharing with their loved ones at a basic level of security and a fair amount of digital citizenship. This action is aligned with national strategy of digital transformation of the country (Digital Transformation Bible 2020-2025) and EU policy (Digital Decade 2030 for reducing the digital divide in digital basic skill of citizens.
- This is a skilling and upskilling initiative in Greece to train public sector employees on topics related to cloud technologies and digital literacy.
- DESI is a composite index that summarises relevant indicators on Europe's digital performance and tracks EU Member States' progress.
- Global impact through European innovation in technology and entrepreneurship.
- A good practice on EU level to support the availability of traineeships in the digital sector and offer an avenue for gaining experience abroad.