This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- The hackathons in Lithuania brought together almost 200 young people from all over the country to develop and implement creative ideas on key societal challenges.
- A yearly series of online and offline hackathons throughout Europe and beyond.
- Transforming the ICT landscape in Portugal to bridge the skills gap in the labour force.
- Ireland's national agency to support jobseekers in their search for employment.
- Enhancing Estonian teachers' understanding of the digital innovation and technological use in teaching and learning through training and upskilling initiatives.
- Enabling digital frontrunners to grow in Denmark, Europe and beyond.