This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- The Bootcamps are an annual training opportunity for skilling, upskilling and reskilling organised by the Maltese National Coalition, the eSkills Malta Foundation.
- Global impact through European innovation in technology and entrepreneurship.
- A good practice on EU level to support the availability of traineeships in the digital sector and offer an avenue for gaining experience abroad.
- Expert competence programmes by the Swedish Knowledge Foundation (KK stiftelsen).
- Solidifying Poland's position as one of the leading global Digital Innovation Hubs.
- Educating leaders, developing knowledge and building communities to help society prepare for the digital transformation.
- Making knowledge-sharing and discussion between programmers, ICT experts, and secondary school students possible.
- Connecting companies and jobseekers and fostering the development of digital skills and the digital sector in Brussels and Belgium.
- Enabling digital frontrunners to grow in Denmark, Europe and beyond.