This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- The Bootcamps are an annual training opportunity for skilling, upskilling and reskilling organised by the Maltese National Coalition, the eSkills Malta Foundation.
- A Portuguese program to promote gender equality and equal access to engineering and technological courses for all.
- An initiative by the Belgian government to address the gender gap in the ICT sector and encourage women and girls to embark on careers in tech and STEM.
- An open educational resource by the Cyprus Ministry of Education, Sports, and Youth to teach basic digital skills to adults, with a focus on senior people and marginalised groups.
- The hackathons in Lithuania brought together almost 200 young people from all over the country to develop and implement creative ideas on key societal challenges.
- A yearly series of online and offline hackathons throughout Europe and beyond.
- The main discussion place for all things related to digital public services in Italy.
- Ireland's national agency to support jobseekers in their search for employment.
- Educating leaders, developing knowledge and building communities to help society prepare for the digital transformation.
- Enabling digital frontrunners to grow in Denmark, Europe and beyond.