This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- The Italian initiative aims to tackle gender disparities and encourage more girls to go into ICT and STEM careers.
- On the one hand the Hungarian programme financially supports and ensures that students receive hands-on training from key market players and finish their IT studies, while hosts are trained to be good mentors.
- The MakerHUB by Technobel & overall project support innovation and experimentation with state-of-the-art technologies and get guidance by experts.
- An open-source toolbox for SMEs and VET providers, with guidance on a range of topics from tackling gender disparities within a company, to digitalising a product or service.
- An initiative by the Belgian government to address the gender gap in the ICT sector and encourage women and girls to embark on careers in tech and STEM.
- An internal upskilling initiative for employees of the EULEN Group, that boosts digital culture and competences for all.
- Barcelona Digital Talent offers a range of free services to raise awareness, guide, train and connect emerging digital talents with businesses.
- “Code your future!” is a comprehensive programme consisting of several initiatives, contributing to support the labour market in the IT field in Hungary. The trainers' pool initiative focuses on providing state of art knowledge for university...
- The hackathons in Lithuania brought together almost 200 young people from all over the country to develop and implement creative ideas on key societal challenges.
- The project enables women aged 18 to 29 from vulnerable social situations to increase their level of employability, by training in the digital sector and thus able to acquire and develop their digital skills, reducing the social gap and, above all...