This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- The hackathons in Lithuania brought together almost 200 young people from all over the country to develop and implement creative ideas on key societal challenges.
- A yearly series of online and offline hackathons throughout Europe and beyond.
- Global impact through European innovation in technology and entrepreneurship.
- The main discussion place for all things related to digital public services in Italy.
- Free online education links for students at home in response to the COVID-19 schools' closures.