This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- The Bootcamps are an annual training opportunity for skilling, upskilling and reskilling organised by the Maltese National Coalition, the eSkills Malta Foundation.
- A Portuguese program to promote gender equality and equal access to engineering and technological courses for all.
- An initiative by the Belgian government to address the gender gap in the ICT sector and encourage women and girls to embark on careers in tech and STEM.
- An open educational resource by the Cyprus Ministry of Education, Sports, and Youth to teach basic digital skills to adults, with a focus on senior people and marginalised groups.
- On the one hand the Hungarian programme financially supports and ensures that students receive hands-on training from key market players and finish their IT studies, while hosts are trained to be good mentors.
- “Code your future!” is a comprehensive programme consisting of several initiatives, contributing to support the labour market in the IT field in Hungary. The trainers' pool initiative focuses on providing state of art knowledge for university...
- The hackathons in Lithuania brought together almost 200 young people from all over the country to develop and implement creative ideas on key societal challenges.
- A yearly series of online and offline hackathons throughout Europe and beyond.