This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- The Italian initiative aims to tackle gender disparities and encourage more girls to go into ICT and STEM careers.
- Behind the programme is SEPE, the Association of Information Technology & Communications Enterprises of Greece, also a member of the Greek National Coalition for Digital Skills and Jobs. In June 2022, the Association launched an initiative to provide...
- In Europe, only about a quarter of girls study STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics), compared to one in three in Slovenia. Why don't girls choose engineering careers? For us to narrow the gender gap in STEM and Computer Science...
- A Croatian programme that has already provided digitalisation support to 50.000 SMEs and people from all over Croatia.
- Offering ICT education to migrants and newcomers with little or no access to digital education - first in Germany and then in Denmark and Sweden.
- The MakerHUB by Technobel & overall project support innovation and experimentation with state-of-the-art technologies and get guidance by experts.
- A Portuguese program to promote gender equality and equal access to engineering and technological courses for all.
- An open-source toolbox for SMEs and VET providers, with guidance on a range of topics from tackling gender disparities within a company, to digitalising a product or service.
- The national initiative equips employees with the skills they need to advance in their current job, or explore new opportunities in key sectors of Ireland.
- A MOOC platform in France with more than 15.000 courses, that aims to train the digital talents of the future and respond to the growing need for ICT professionals.