This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
Discover more suggestions
- In Europe, only about a quarter of girls study STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics), compared to one in three in Slovenia. Why don't girls choose engineering careers? For us to narrow the gender gap in STEM and Computer Science
- The MakerHUB by Technobel & overall project support innovation and experimentation with state-of-the-art technologies and get guidance by experts.
- An initiative by the Belgian government to address the gender gap in the ICT sector and encourage women and girls to embark on careers in tech and STEM.
- An open educational resource by the Cyprus Ministry of Education, Sports, and Youth to teach basic digital skills to adults, with a focus on senior people and marginalised groups.
- An internal upskilling initiative for employees of the EULEN Group, that boosts digital culture and competences for all.