This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- Barcelona Digital Talent offers a range of free services to raise awareness, guide, train and connect emerging digital talents with businesses.
- The Bootcamps are an annual training opportunity for skilling, upskilling and reskilling organised by the Maltese National Coalition, the eSkills Malta Foundation.
- A good practice on EU level to support the availability of traineeships in the digital sector and offer an avenue for gaining experience abroad.
- A Portuguese program to promote gender equality and equal access to engineering and technological courses for all.
- The Italian initiative aims to tackle gender disparities and encourage more girls to go into ICT and STEM careers.
- Workshops in Spain aim to address the gender gap in the ICT sector and get more girls excited about the possibility of a career in technology.
- An initiative by the Belgian government to address the gender gap in the ICT sector and encourage women and girls to embark on careers in tech and STEM.
- A yearly series of online and offline hackathons throughout Europe and beyond.
- Global impact through European innovation in technology and entrepreneurship.