This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- A government initiative to support an AI-centric German society through an online training platform and a community of practice.
- A mobile bus with digital advisors that's already visited more than 450 all over Germany, helping older people learn how to use digital applications to stay in touch, or facilitate errands.
- Upskilling courses and programmes on cybersecurity for professionals in the healthcare sector.
- DESI is a composite index that summarises relevant indicators on Europe's digital performance and tracks EU Member States' progress.
- A yearly series of online and offline hackathons throughout Europe and beyond.
- Connecting jobseekers to employers throughout the public and private sector in Germany.