This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- A project in 5 European countries to help all citizens acquire critical thinking and apply it to basic knowledge of cybersecurity.
- In June 2022, 53 young women graduated from the Women4IT training program in Latvia, which promotes digital work and career support in tech areas.
- More than 40 project participants from all over Latvia have started to develop project ideas in parallel with blended learning, in cooperation with trainers and tutors.
- In 2018, Bulgaria successfully replicated a good practice implemented in Latvia, in which libraries lend a hand to private businesses, taking on the role of educational centres for modern digital knowledge and skills for employees in SMEs.
- Digital Transformation of Business Environment project (Digi BEST) is an initiative of the Ministry of Environmental Protection and Regional Development of Latvia to promote and support the competitiveness of SMEs and to offer solutions for the...
- Upskilling courses and programmes on cybersecurity for professionals in the healthcare sector.
- DESI is a composite index that summarises relevant indicators on Europe's digital performance and tracks EU Member States' progress.
- Global impact through European innovation in technology and entrepreneurship.
- An EU-funded project to enhance the quality and development of students' digital skills.
- A Latvian initiative dedicated to assessing SMEs' digital maturity across ten business dimensions.