This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- Senior Citizens Online Days is an initiative promoted by the association Langas į ateitį 2019-2020 by the Affiliated Lithuania project.
- All Digital Week is a key EU awareness-raising campaign that runs activities in 36 countries. See how this looks in Lithuania and get immersed in good practices for digital skills in education.
- The hackathons in Lithuania brought together almost 200 young people from all over the country to develop and implement creative ideas on key societal challenges.
- An EU institutional initiative that promotes the sharing of good practices in cybersecurity and brings together a variety of stakeholders in an annual campaign.
- A yearly series of online and offline hackathons throughout Europe and beyond.
- Bringing coding and digital literacy closer to children and adults in Europe.
- Global impact through European innovation in technology and entrepreneurship.
- An EU-funded project to enhance the quality and development of students' digital skills.
- Towards an effective, secure, and responsible digital society in Lithuania