This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- Offering ICT education to migrants and newcomers with little or no access to digital education - first in Germany and then in Denmark and Sweden.
- How do seniors learn digital skills in the Nordic and Baltic countries? The Nordplus project explores best practices in 4 EU countries: Finland, Sweden, Norway and Lithuania.
- A digital catalogue for people over the age of 50, developed by 6 partners in adult education from all over Europe.
- An EU institutional initiative that promotes the sharing of good practices in cybersecurity and brings together a variety of stakeholders in an annual campaign.
- DESI is a composite index that summarises relevant indicators on Europe's digital performance and tracks EU Member States' progress.
- A yearly series of online and offline hackathons throughout Europe and beyond.
- Bringing coding and digital literacy closer to children and adults in Europe.
- Global impact through European innovation in technology and entrepreneurship.
- An EU-funded project to enhance the quality and development of students' digital skills.