- Type of initiative: International initiative
- Target audience: Digital skills for ICT professionals and other digital experts.
- Country: Slovakia
- Clear all filters
This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- A good practice on EU level to support the availability of traineeships in the digital sector and offer an avenue for gaining experience abroad.
- The Network of IcT Robo Clubs is a transnational initiative fostering social inclusion and providing learning opportunities to VET students. Funded by Erasmus+, the programme runs in Romania, Bulgaria and Slovakia.
- The Joint Master Study Programme Ukraine - Slovakia is a response to the current needs of companies to address the shortage of ICT specialists.
- Global impact through European innovation in technology and entrepreneurship.