This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
Discover more suggestions
- Social Warning is a project that brings the topic of digital awareness to schools through a network of young volunteer trainers, all professionals who work with digital technologies on a daily basis. The aim is not to alarm or reassure, but to inform.
- An EU-funded project helping Europe's MSE's protect themselves against cyber incidents.
- Teach for future offered innovative learning experiences to over 500 adults in Romania, Bulgaria and Greece on the integration in career of 3 themes (ICT, Management of Innovation & Network Collaboration, and Entrepreneurship & Leadership), with beneficial effects on their professional development.
- UNbreakable Romania is an end-to-end cybersecurity educational program for high schools and university studentsfrom Romania. UNbreakable's mission is to provide young cybersecurity enthusiasts with resources, so useful for developing the skills needed to become good cybersecurity specialists.
- The DiversIT Charter is a 3-tier certification aimed at reducing gender disparity in IT roles. It serves as both a recognition of a company’s efforts in advancing gender equality in tech, and as inspiration for further diversity and inclusion policies.
- Accessia is an innovative springboard that aims to getting people with disabilities who have difficulty accessing employment into work and improving the digital accessibility of online services.