This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- About the Master's Programme The International Master’s Programme, IMVRP, focused on virtual reality, funded by the European Commission’s ERASMUS+ programme, aims to create a new profile of professionals able to combine advanced technical computing
- Meet and Code provides financial support and resources for non-profits to support events that introduce children and young people to technology and coding. These events intend to show the fun elements of coding and how it brings innovation to life. This practice is specially aligned with EU Code Week.
- The DISC project involves 5 partners from Finland, Italy, Spain, Belgium and Slovenia in offering digital skills training for people from migrant backgrounds.
- Global impact through European innovation in technology and entrepreneurship.
- A good practice on EU level to support the availability of traineeships in the digital sector and offer an avenue for gaining experience abroad.