This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- In 2018, Bulgaria successfully replicated a good practice implemented in Latvia, in which libraries lend a hand to private businesses, taking on the role of educational centres for modern digital knowledge and skills for employees in SMEs.
- More than 40 project participants from all over Latvia have started to develop project ideas in parallel with blended learning, in cooperation with trainers and tutors.
- Upskilling courses and programmes on cybersecurity for professionals in the healthcare sector.
- Global impact through European innovation in technology and entrepreneurship.
- An EU-funded project to enhance the quality and development of students' digital skills.
- A Latvian initiative dedicated to assessing SMEs' digital maturity across ten business dimensions.
- Demola is an international innovation challenge platform, which brings together university students and local, European, and international companies to work together on co-creation of different projects, service concepts and demos. The aim of the...