This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- The Estonian IT Academy is a cooperation programme between the government, universities, vocational schools and information and communication technology entrepreneurs.
- The Bootcamps are an annual training opportunity for skilling, upskilling and reskilling organised by the Maltese National Coalition, the eSkills Malta Foundation.
- iDecide is a project of the Cypriot Ministry of Education & Culture that supports better decision-making in digital education.
- A Portuguese program to promote gender equality and equal access to engineering and technological courses for all.
- The Creative Audiovisual Lab for the Promotion of Critical Thinking and Media Literacy is a cross-border project, running in 6 European countries: Croatia, Belgium, Spain, Greece, Lithuania, and Italy. Funded by Erasmus+ and coordinated by ALL...
- A MOOC platform in France with more than 15.000 courses, that aims to train the digital talents of the future and respond to the growing need for ICT professionals.
- An initiative by the Belgian government to address the gender gap in the ICT sector and encourage women and girls to embark on careers in tech and STEM.
- An open educational resource by the Cyprus Ministry of Education, Sports, and Youth to teach basic digital skills to adults, with a focus on senior people and marginalised groups.
- The Network of IcT Robo Clubs is a transnational initiative fostering social inclusion and providing learning opportunities to VET students. Funded by Erasmus+, the programme runs in Romania, Bulgaria and Slovakia.
- On the one hand the Hungarian programme financially supports and ensures that students receive hands-on training from key market players and finish their IT studies, while hosts are trained to be good mentors.