This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- DESI is a composite index that summarises relevant indicators on Europe's digital performance and tracks EU Member States' progress.
- A yearly series of online and offline hackathons throughout Europe and beyond.
- Slovakia's largest IT test on a national level.
- Enhancing Estonian teachers' understanding of the digital innovation and technological use in teaching and learning through training and upskilling initiatives.
- Free online education links for students at home in response to the COVID-19 schools' closures.
- Making knowledge-sharing and discussion between programmers, ICT experts, and secondary school students possible.
- Digital Theme Week brings technology and digital skills to the Hungarian public education system.
- Improving the digital competences of teachers and schools' digital preparedness.