This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- Offering ICT education to migrants and newcomers with little or no access to digital education - first in Germany and then in Denmark and Sweden.
- Barcelona Digital Talent offers a range of free services to raise awareness, guide, train and connect emerging digital talents with businesses.
- Gymnazium of Vincenc Makovsky has been the organiser of the National Conference Computer at School since 2003. The conference regularly brings together around 200 participants, mainly from primary and secondary schools, but also from commercial...
- A good practice on EU level to support the availability of traineeships in the digital sector and offer an avenue for gaining experience abroad.
- Workshops in Spain aim to address the gender gap in the ICT sector and get more girls excited about the possibility of a career in technology.
- The goals of the Foundation are to promote the IT sector among children as an option when choosing a future profession and to increase the number of youth, who study programming in-depth in primary schools, secondary schools and universities.
- The Mentoring Campus aims at improving mobility opportunities for adult education in ICT field.
- The Joint Master Study Programme Ukraine - Slovakia is a response to the current needs of companies to address the shortage of ICT specialists.
- The ToolboX.Academy web platform has been designed and developed by the University of Malaga in collaboration with the Education Innovation Service of the Regional Ministry of Education of the Junta de Andalucía, which validated it in a trial...
- An EU institutional initiative that promotes the sharing of good practices in cybersecurity and brings together a variety of stakeholders in an annual campaign.