This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- A good practice on EU level to support the availability of traineeships in the digital sector and offer an avenue for gaining experience abroad.
- Rails girls is a two-day free workshop that targets women with little to no experience in the field of programming and technology. The goals of the program are to expose as many women as possible into a largely male-dominated industries. The project...
- A project in 5 European countries to help all citizens acquire critical thinking and apply it to basic knowledge of cybersecurity.
- iDecide is a project of the Cypriot Ministry of Education & Culture that supports better decision-making in digital education.
- The Creative Audiovisual Lab for the Promotion of Critical Thinking and Media Literacy is a cross-border project, running in 6 European countries: Croatia, Belgium, Spain, Greece, Lithuania, and Italy. Funded by Erasmus+ and coordinated by ALL...
- An open educational resource by the Cyprus Ministry of Education, Sports, and Youth to teach basic digital skills to adults, with a focus on senior people and marginalised groups.
- The Network of IcT Robo Clubs is a transnational initiative fostering social inclusion and providing learning opportunities to VET students. Funded by Erasmus+, the programme runs in Romania, Bulgaria and Slovakia.
- How can we inspire teens to explore a future in tech and AI? The Digital National Alliance in Bulgaria shares an inspirational experience of being part of the Teens in AI initiative.
- The Joint Master Study Programme Ukraine - Slovakia is a response to the current needs of companies to address the shortage of ICT specialists.
- Global impact through European innovation in technology and entrepreneurship.