This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
Discover more suggestions
- The European Cybersecurity Industrial Technology and Research Competence Centre, commonly known as the European Cybersecurity Competence Centre (ECCC) , was established following a regulation of the European Parliament and Council in May 2021. The
- Kursors.lv is one of the most used Latvian platforms when we talk about skills and digital technologies. Originally launched in February 2014 as a technology news portal in Latvia, the goal of Kursors.lv is to inform Latvian citizens on all key
- The Digital Skills Community of Latvia’s regions was established at the start of 2022 with the aim of fostering digital competence across the country's regions. with the common objective of promoting the growth of society’s digital skills.
- All Digital Week is an annual national digital skills awareness and engagement campaign in Latvia organized by LIKTA in cooperation with partners in the National Digital Skills Partnership.
- The European Union's Digital Economy and Society Index (DESI) indicates that Latvia's digital development is considerably slower than that of its neighbouring countries, and also under the EU average. Improving this requires a coherent approach that