This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- The 2022 report by the Joint Research Centre of the European Commission analyses the latest data on digital skills and jobs to highlight gaps and make policy recommendations for those in most need of upskilling.
Upskilling and reskilling Industry in the post-covid era: fostering new services and jobs creation (2021)This report presents ten recommended actions in four dimensions: political leverage, demand side, supply side and matching, to promote upskilling and reskilling as means to increase social and economic welfare.
Financing the digitalisation of small and medium-sized enterprises The enabling role of digital innovation hubs (2019)This study reviews access-to-finance conditions for the digitalisation of SMEs and the role of digital innovation hubs (DIHs) as key enablers in the wider ecosystem.
- The resulting forecasts of this report will enable the EU, and individual member states, to assess the extent to which labour market imbalances are likely to occur in the short-term that could inhibit the development of the blockchain sector.
- the main aim of this report is to propose a Skill Strategy that would meet the needs of the 21st century. It addresses what to teach (which skills), to whom (identifying the stakeholders), and how (strategies and action plans).
- The most important resource in any economy or organization is its human capital—that is, the collective knowledge, attributes, skills, experience, and health of the workforce. While human capital development starts in early childhood and continues...
- This study from the EPRS (European Parliament Research Service) offers an overview of how AI can benefit future healthcare, in particular increasing the efficiency of clinicians, improving medical diagnosis and treatment, and optimising the...
- This data insight uses the latest available European Labour Force Survey data to shed light on how the pandemic changed employment in the EU and its Member States.
- This report shows that comprehensive skills and education strategy is needed to translate the vision of a strong European Open Science Cloud (EOSC) research data ecosystem into reality. Skills and training are essential for mainstreaming FAIR and...