This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- Taking advantage of the most notable and reliable sources of comparable statistics and data in the world, the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) is now enriching its library with Personal On Demand Broadcast (Podcast)...
- this recent policy brief by Cedefop analyses how vocational education and training (VET) can help cities become smarter and greener
- This study outlines ten main recommendations for the constitution of a European public – private flagship programme on European CYbersecurity Sovereignty and Autonomy
- The purpose of this study is to map trends and challenges in the training of TVET teachers and trainers in the context of digitalization.
- This report from RAND Europe shows the current trends and future directions for the global digital skills gap.
- This study reviews access-to-finance conditions for the digitalisation of SMEs and the role of digital innovation hubs (DIHs) as key enablers in the wider ecosystem.
- This study provides a law enforcement focused assessment of evolving threats and key developments in the area of cybercrime.
- The study analyses recent trends in teleworking, its impacts on workers, employers, and society, and the challenges for policy-making. It provides an overview of the main legislative and policy measures adopted at EU and national level, in order to...
- The report recognises that technological change can affect not just the volume of work but also its quality. It identifies threats to job quality and an unequal distribution of the risks and benefits associated with digital automation. In response...