This report outlines the challenges and key trends for teaching and schools, and sets out ambitious proposals to improve education standards to ensure learning caters to the needs of all students regardless of background.
This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
Discover more suggestions
- The 2023 Gender, Education and Skills Report on the persistence of gender gaps in education and skills presents fresh insights on progress towards gender parity in education with respect to access, attainment and learning, using data from the latest sources.
- The International Labour Organisation "Digitalisation and Employment - a Review" gathers the existing literature on the digitalisation of employment, highlights some of the major challenges and opportunities, and identifies gaps as well as potential topics for future research.
- This working paper from Digital Futures of Work focuses on the role of the credential in shaping individual opportunities in the competition of jobs and how rapid digital innovation is transforming how labour markets and the competition for jobs.
- The advent of COVID-19 has provided ample evidence for the need to build the resilience of institutions, systems and processes in the education sector and blockchain technology can be a key asset in this respect.
- UNESCO has published the book titled "Guidelines for ICT in education policies and masterplans". The publication aims to guide policy-makers to ensure that when adopting technology, human rights should be defended.
- This Eurydice report provides a comparative analysis of the curricular approaches to teach informatics as a separate subject or integrated into other subjects throughout primary and general lower and upper secondary education in 2020/2021.
- Taking advantage of the most notable and reliable sources of comparable statistics and data in the world, the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) is now enriching its library with Personal On Demand Broadcast (Podcast)...
- The 2022 OECD report looks at recent trends on the impact of big data on the digital transition, society, and skills.
- The purpose of this study is to map trends and challenges in the training of TVET teachers and trainers in the context of digitalization.