This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- This OECD report explores how policies, particularly those that govern skills development and use, can best promote lifelong learning for all.
- Publication on skills and labour productivity.
- Digital Wallonia has published the 2021 Citizens Barometer with data on digital literacy and access to connectivity and technology of the Walloon Region of Belgium.
- This study on digital inclusiong and digital citizenship presents European and national policies, existing digital platforms, online tools and educational & training opportunities available to young people
- How important are digital skills for the future of work and what changes in the labour market can we anticipate?