This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- The research report: ‘The impact of AI, machine learning, automation and robotics on the information profession’ highlights technical skills are not the only thing that workers may need to develop further in the future.
- A report by the JRC on the main building blocks of AI postgraduate programs in AI, which analyses the current state-of-play in Europe.
- How important are digital skills for the future of work and what changes in the labour market can we anticipate?
- Germany has set up since 2018 a national AI strategy to insure growth and competitiveness, while ensuring at the same time a responsible and trustworthy development of AI.
- This study for the European Economic and Social Committee makes policy recommendations for digital businesses and a digitally-skilled workforce.
- The report on AI research and innovation by the European Commission looks at AI developments and trends in Europe, drawing attention to the benefits enabled by AI, but also the ethical challenges the technology poses.
- This LinkedIn's report on AI talent in the European labour market outlines new and evidence-based insights into the dynamic between AI and the labour market. In addition, it also offers an an assessment of AI talent in Europe and uncovers emerging...
- This 2021 report from Cedefop takes stock of the impact of the pandemic on the labour market, skills, tasks and occupations and analyses latest data and trends to offer recommendations.