This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- This report from the Joint Research Center (JRC) of the European Commission proposes a set of science-for-policy future directions for AI and child’s rights.
Financing the digitalisation of small and medium-sized enterprises The enabling role of digital innovation hubs (2019)This study reviews access-to-finance conditions for the digitalisation of SMEs and the role of digital innovation hubs (DIHs) as key enablers in the wider ecosystem.
- This study from the EPRS (European Parliament Research Service) offers an overview of how AI can benefit future healthcare, in particular increasing the efficiency of clinicians, improving medical diagnosis and treatment, and optimising the...
- A report by the JRC on the main building blocks of AI postgraduate programs in AI, which analyses the current state-of-play in Europe.
- How important are digital skills for the future of work and what changes in the labour market can we anticipate?
- This study for the European Economic and Social Committee makes policy recommendations for digital businesses and a digitally-skilled workforce.
- The report on AI research and innovation by the European Commission looks at AI developments and trends in Europe, drawing attention to the benefits enabled by AI, but also the ethical challenges the technology poses.
- This LinkedIn's report on AI talent in the European labour market outlines new and evidence-based insights into the dynamic between AI and the labour market. In addition, it also offers an an assessment of AI talent in Europe and uncovers emerging...