This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- The resulting forecasts of this report will enable the EU, and individual member states, to assess the extent to which labour market imbalances are likely to occur in the short-term that could inhibit the development of the blockchain sector.
- the main aim of this report is to propose a Skill Strategy that would meet the needs of the 21st century. It addresses what to teach (which skills), to whom (identifying the stakeholders), and how (strategies and action plans).
- This study presents the CHAISE findings on the European blockchain ecosystem and labour market, providing recommendations for policymakers and future blockchain curricula.
- Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLTs) have the potential to benefit both the European society and economy. The EU supports this dirsuptive technology through the Horizon 2020 INNOSUP Actions and its funding of five projects
- Report on the role of Digital Innovation Hubs (DIHs).
Advanced technologies for industry: Meeting the sectoral skills challenge in advanced technologies (2020)Publication on skills in advanced technologies.