This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- Cedefop's report on how the coronavirus pandemic has accelerated digital skills demand.
- Publication on skills and labour productivity.
- This document, first of all, explains the meaning and the difference between the 'IT professionals', 'IT Professional Standards' and 'IT Professional Practice'. It then looks at the specific recommendations and actions which different players...
- The report examines 24 supply chain attacks between January 2020 to July 2021 to offer recommendations for organisations.
- Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLTs) have the potential to benefit both the European society and economy. The EU supports this dirsuptive technology through the Horizon 2020 INNOSUP Actions and its funding of five projects