This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
Discover more suggestions
- The Guidelines for teachers and educators on tackling disinformation and promoting digital literacy provide hands-on guidance for teachers and educators on topics and cautionary notes grounded in what works as concerns digital literacy and education and training.
- This guide is to provide small businesses with a lightweight guide to adopting industrial IoT solutions to digitalise and improve their operations within a secure environment.
- This policy brief reports on a Cedefop skills foresight study which looked at the occupations and skills that help cities become smarter and greener and the role vocational education and training can play in developing them.
- The Digital Competence Framework for Citizens (DigComp) provides a common understanding, across the EU and beyond, of what digital competence is, and therefore provides a basis for framing digital skills policy. This updated version 2.2 takes into account the latest developments in emerging technologies and the impact of the covid19 pandemic.
- This document, first of all, explains the meaning and the difference between the 'IT professionals', 'IT Professional Standards' and 'IT Professional Practice'. It then looks at the specific recommendations and actions which different players (employers, national and European policy makers, as well as educators) should take to promote the IT professionalism.
- Germany has set up since 2018 a national AI strategy to insure growth and competitiveness, while ensuring at the same time a responsible and trustworthy development of AI.
- The document analyses the gender imbalance in the labour market and suggests possible reasons why women are underrepresented in this area. It then proposes possible solutions, in the form of concrete guidelines and good practice examples, for the ICT sector.