This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- This report presents recommendations to accelerate the rise of global tech leaders born in Europe in the service of both progress and technological sovereignt.
Artificial Intelligence and the Rights of the Child : Towards an Integrated Agenda for Research and Policy (JRC Publication - 2022)This report from the Joint Research Center (JRC) of the European Commission proposes a set of science-for-policy future directions for AI and child’s rights.
- The most important resource in any economy or organization is its human capital—that is, the collective knowledge, attributes, skills, experience, and health of the workforce. While human capital development starts in early childhood and continues...
- The 2022 report by the Joint Research Centre of the European Commission analyses the latest data on digital skills and jobs to highlight gaps and make policy recommendations for those in most need of upskilling.
- The Vocational education and training: Skills for today and for the future brochure highlights the importance of ensuring that European people have the right skills for the jobs of now and the future through vocational education and training (VET).
- The OECD paper on ‘SME digitalisation to ‘Build Back Better’’ aims to improve understanding of how SMEs responded and adapted to the COVID-19 pandemic and how their ecosystems contribute to their digital transition.